We help healthcare leaders meet their strategic objectives and publicly reported accountabilities such as Multi-Sector Accountability Agreements (MSAA) and Quality Improvement Plans (QIP) using Lean, Six Sigma, and Model for Improvement.
Why choose us
Lean Six Sigma
Extensive QI Experience
Innovative Working Arrangements
QI4H Principal Coach, Faten Mitchell, is a quality improvement leader, with over 10 years of experience aligning organizational strategic objectives that impact patient safety and family centred care. The team has successfully trained and mentored multi-disciplinary and cross-sector healthcare leaders, providers, and interprofessional teams to build QI capacity and capability across Ontario.
Some of the team’s accomplishments include:
- Developed, organized and presented at 5 collaboratives for the transformative and largest QI program in Canada, Residents First, to build QI capacity for over 2600 Long-term Care home employees
- Designed, mentored, and held a Kaizen event for 70 people with attends from 10 different organizations to create a future state Cancer Screening (CS) process.
- Average percent increase for cancer screening rates: Breast by 31%, Cervical by 17%, and Colorectal by 22%.
- Analysed six years of data for the MH LHIN six hospital sites resulting in identifying three key factors:
- Defining “Holiday Surge” as both function of Emergency Department (ED) volumes and hospital performance;
- Reducing avoidable ED visits by addressing demographic differences in patient usage;
- Identifying the impact on ED utilization due to reduced services on Dec 26 and Jan 1.
- Reduced ED visits with Credit Valley Health team by 75% and admissions by 15% for patients living with COPD