Our service model encourages you to partner with other similar organizations. This helps to reduce the overall cost and creates a structure for providers to learn and support each other through the process. We provide a menu of packages that can be flexibly combined in innovative ways to deliver the value that you need.
Key Success Factors
We start by choosing a project that is important to the organization and is supported by all levels including senior management. A multidisciplinary team is selected and we lead them step-by-step through the project, providing skills training as required and when required. In this way, the project and training is relevant to the staff and they are most likely to see results.
QI4H Service Packages
Build your team’s quality improvement capacity. Improve data quality, collection, and analysis. Identify root causes to reoccurring problems, an improvement strategy, and testing change ideas. Identifying key messages to sustain the improvement and a sustainability dashboard to monitor the improved process. The outputs of this package provide key inputs to all QIP sections: Narrative, Workplan, and Progress Report.
This service will include:
- Process redesign
- Root cause analysis
- Identify key measures
- Data analysis
- Development improvements strategy
- Implementation of improvements
- Sustainability dashboard
- Monthly status update
- Final project report
Process Redesign Package
Build your team’s quality improvement capacity for creating process maps. Documentation of the current state, a list of prioritized gaps, documentation of desired future state. The outputs of this package provide key inputs to the QIP sections: Workplan, and Progress Report.
Measurement and Analysis Package
Measurement plan, graphs, and analysis that can be used to communicate your findings to inform, motivate, and change culture. The outputs of this package provide key inputs to the QIP sections: Workplan, and Progress Report.
How will this service work?
- Team agreement on which data to collect
- Create a Measurement plan that contains operational definition of the data, how the data will be collected, protected, and stored.
- Visual representation of Data
- Analyzes and interpretation of the data
Root Cause Analysis Package
Build your team’s capacity for completing a root cause analysis. You will receive a complete list of causes leading to problem you want to address, as well as, identification of the top key causes to address in order of priority. Your team will complete a deeper Root cause analysis of the top two causes and develop an action plan to address each cause. The outputs of this package provide key inputs to the QIP sections: Workplan, and Progress Report.
How does this process work?
- Identify the key challenge to address
- Brainstorm causes leading to process failure
- Identify and prioritize key causes
- Determine root cause (s)
- Develop an action plan to address root cause(s)
Monitoring and Sustainability Package
Build your team’s capacity to promptly detect and mediate noncompliance process changes to ensure the process continues to operate within the designed process boundaries. Sustainability dashboard report can be used communicate across all levels of the organization. The outputs of this package provide key inputs to all QIP sections: Narrative, Workplan, and Progress Report.
How does this service work?
- Identifying key family of measures to monitor
- Creating visual representation of the data
- Developing a sustainability dashboard
- Analyzing the sustainability dashboard to detect and address process changes
- Add dashboard annotations to capture key factures that cause process changes